Consumer Insights Analyst (interim position)
You will play a crucial role in implementing the results of all consumer & market insights activities in different teams in the organization.
duration: Mid May until end of Year
We have 4 key focus areas:
- Observe, analyse and translate consumer behaviour and insights
- Gather and analyze consumer feedback across the consumer journey
- We consolidate available data sources to measure the performance of the markets and our brands
- We share consumer insights across our organization
You understand the needs of the different teams and are able to provide them with results and analysis that answers their needs. This role within the European Dorel Juvenile organization will be a combination of strategic and hands-on day-to-day work for an ambitious self-starter. You will be part of the Market Intelligence team and will be based in Helmond.
- Gather, analyze & interpret results from market & retail data
- Execute or coordinate research in all phases of the innovation & NPD process
- Execute or coordinate ad-hoc market research projects
- Deliver competitive analysis
- Implement results from global research programs in the regional Dorel organization
- Be a sparring partner for innovation, product development, marketing, services and key markets
- Master in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights or Communication
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experienced in qualitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Interest and knowledge about Business Intelligence and/or Big Data
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems;
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills in English;
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, `can do' mentality
- Project management skills
Since you will be working in an international environment, fluent in English (oral and written) is required. Dutch is not required.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Consumer Insights Analyst position with lots of freedom. You work in an international environment with an international team. You get enabled to work in a combination of strategic and hands-on day-to-day work. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
Want to work with us?