Junior Trade Marketeer Benelux & Scandinavia
Optimize our instore performance and roll-out marketing and communication campaigns at our retailers. Together with our sales team and the trade marketing manager you support local initiatives in our Benelux & Scandinavia stores to grow the business.
How to tackle this?
Together with the Trade marketing manager, you optimize all aspects of our in-store performance in order to maximize sell-out at our retailers and e-tailers. Implement local marketing cooperation plans and measure and analyse all instore activities. Next to the instore you will focus on the online part of trade marketing.
The Trade marketing team has the following focus areas:
- Execution of EU brand, marketing and sales strategy into local go-to market activities
- Setup and follow-up initiatives to maximize our Instore performance (POS material, location in store, retailer staff, portfolio) by cooperating with our sales teams and linking with our customers
- Challenge your internal sales partners to maximize our short- and long-term reach, impact and with that our sales at our online and offline partners
- Execute and improve COOP plans in year calendars with our top accounts to promote our portfolio and upcoming product launches
- Secure a flow of market information and feedback from the sales organizations, retailers and consumers as contribution to development of EU tools and plans of attack
- Measure effectiveness of activities and report back to sales and EU competence center to optimize consumer centricity, commercial performance and lead generation
In this role you work closely with the sales team, our customers and report to the Trade Marketing Manager BeNeScan
- Good project management skills, be ready to get things done
- You are a performance driven trade marketeer. You will act offline and online and can advise our retailers on the right activities to boost their sell-out.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or Vocational eduction (MBO) with some experience
- 0-2 years of experience in a marketing role or in retail environment.
- Entrepreneurial, confident with drive and lots of energy & humor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, a Scandinavian language is pré
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a challenging Field marketing specialist position. You get the chance to push our internal organization to the next step in implementing our EU brand and marketing strategy in your market while meeting our overall business objectives.
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including possibility to work from home and 13th month.
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
Want to work with us?