Globally we are the leaders in juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are the leading supplier of child car restraint systems and nursery products nationally. Our brands are highly sought-after including Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice.
As the Office Manager you will be responsible for delivering a high level of consumer & customer support to our customers, retailers and the NZ team. The Office Manager is the central contact point across multiple touch points including not limited to web, social media, phone, email for all inbound and outbound engagement.
As the Office Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Customer Service and Orders
- Complex Filing and Office Systems
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Control and Purchase Order administration
- Operations Support
- Support to the GM
The successful candidate will possess:
- A business qualification in a commercial discipline
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft suite programs.
- Sound knowledge in MYOB
- Enjoy a busy and varied role
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?