Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In New Zealand, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for a Team Coordinator
Responsible to look after the Baby Value outlet as well as administering all Dorel NZ websites under guidance, ensuring content is kept relevant and up to date.
- Administer websites for NZ under instruction
- Source, administer and update content ensuring it is approved, relevant and current
- Liaise with Australian marketing team in regards to content requirements
- Administer e-commerce website. Keeping it up to date with current stock, images & pricing
- Liaise with our retailers to ensure we have the right assets and information about our products on their websites.
- Administer the training portal on retailer websites. Ensuring training content is relevant and up to date
- Create content including product training videos as directed
- Look after Baby Value outlet including website
- Administration tasks as required
You will possess experience in the following areas:
- Strong communication, attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Administration experience
- Experience administrating websites (beneficial)
- Content writing experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional mannerism at all times
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Are you ready to grow with us?
This role is primarily office based in East Tamaki, Auckland. Some domestic travel, evening and weekend work may sometimes be necessary to meet deadlines, attend product launches or exhibitions. In return for your dedication and hard work we will provide you personal growth and a fantastic work environment.
This role offers an abundance of versatility, direction and freedom to succeed. You will be working with a vibrant and forward thinking team with a company passion that cannot be rivalled.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?